What's Marina Mazatlan like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Marina Mazatlan. Beachcombers can spend the day at Cerritos Beach when the weather is nice. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Mazatlan International Center and Mazatlan Aquarium.
How to get to Marina Mazatlan
Marina Mazatlan is located 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from the heart of Mazatlán.
- Mazatlan, Sinaloa (MZT-General Rafael Buelna Intl.), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from Marina Mazatlan
Things to see and do in and around Marina Mazatlan
Things to see near Marina Mazatlan:
- Cerritos Beach (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Mazatlan International Center (0.8 mi/1.4 km away)
- Witches Beach (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Playa Norte (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Punta Camaron Beach (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
Things to do near Marina Mazatlan:
- Galerias Mazatlan (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- El Cid Country Club Golf Course (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Mazatlan Aquarium (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Sea Shell City Museum (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Mazagua Aquatic Park (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mazatlán?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, October (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, October (average 145 mm of rainfall)