What's Benito Juárez like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Benito Juárez? Places such as Playa Norte and Mazatlan Aquarium are just a little farther away. The Mazatlan Malecón and Plaza Machado are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Benito Juárez
Benito Juárez is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the heart of Mazatlán.
- Mazatlan, Sinaloa (MZT-General Rafael Buelna Intl.), 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from Benito Juárez
Things to see and do in and around Benito Juárez
Things to see near Benito Juárez:
- Playa Norte (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- The Mazatlan Malecón (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Plaza Machado (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Olas Altas Beach (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- El Faro Lighthouse (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
Things to do near Benito Juárez:
- Mazatlan Aquarium (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- El Cid Country Club Golf Course (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Jose Maria Pino Suarez Municipal Market (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Sea Shell City Museum (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Galerias Mazatlan (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mazatlán?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, October (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, October (average 145 mm of rainfall)