What's Five Points like?
In Five Points, you can spend time visiting the gardens or simply enjoy the breweries. Take time to see places such as Coors Field and Sacred Heart Parish while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Black American West Museum and Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library.
How to get to Five Points
Five Points is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Denver.
- Denver International Airport (DEN), 17.6 mi (28.4 km) from Five Points
- Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 12.4 mi (20 km) from Five Points
Getting to Five Points on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- 27th - Welton Station
- 25th - Welton Station
- 29th - Welton Station
Things to see and do in and around Five Points
What to see in Five Points
- Coors Field
- Sacred Heart Parish
- Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library
- South Platte River
Things to do near Five Points:
- Black American West Museum (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Union Station (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- 16th Street Mall (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Paramount Theater (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Larimer Square (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Denver?