What's Sun Valley like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Sun Valley. Take a fun excursion to Empower Field at Mile High. There's plenty more to see, including Colorado Sports Hall of Fame and South Platte River.
How to get to Sun Valley
Sun Valley is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Denver.
- Denver International Airport (DEN), 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from Sun Valley
- Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from Sun Valley
Things to see and do in and around Sun Valley
What to see in Sun Valley
- Empower Field at Mile High
- South Platte River
Things to do near Sun Valley:
- Colorado Sports Hall of Fame (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Union Station (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Meow Wolf Denver (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Elitch Gardens Theme Park (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Denver's Downtown Aquarium (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Denver?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: May, July, April, June (average 48 mm of rainfall)