What's Lincoln Park like?
In Lincoln Park, you can spend time exploring the art scene, restaurants and historical sites. Take in some culture at Spark Theater and GRI Studios & Ditto Gallery. There's plenty more to see, including Museo de las Americas and Su Teatro Cultural and Performing Arts Center.
How to get to Lincoln Park
Lincoln Park is located 1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Denver.
- Denver International Airport (DEN), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from Lincoln Park
- Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from Lincoln Park
Things to see and do in and around Lincoln Park
What to see in Lincoln Park
- University of Colorado-Denver
- South Platte River
Things to do in Lincoln Park
- Spark Theater
- Museo de las Americas
- GRI Studios & Ditto Gallery
- Su Teatro Cultural and Performing Arts Center
When is the best time to visit Denver?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: May, July, April, June (average 48 mm of rainfall)