What's Capitol Hill like?
In Capitol Hill, you can spend time exploring the museums and bars. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Molly Brown House Museum and Grant-Humphreys Mansion. There's plenty more to see, including Colorado State Capitol Building and Ogden Theater.
How to get to Capitol Hill
Capitol Hill is located 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Denver.
- Denver International Airport (DEN), 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from Capitol Hill
- Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 14 mi (22.6 km) from Capitol Hill
Things to see and do in and around Capitol Hill
What to see in Capitol Hill
- Colorado State Capitol Building
- Grant-Humphreys Mansion
- Saint John's Cathedral
- Gart Sports Castle
Things to do in Capitol Hill
- Molly Brown House Museum
- Ogden Theater
- Kirkland Museum of Fine and Decorative Art
When is the best time to visit Denver?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: May, July, April, June (average 48 mm of rainfall)