What's Denver Tech Center like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Denver Tech Center, especially its restaurants and live music. Enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's theatre scene and selection of shops. Take in some culture at Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre and The Landmark Theatre Greenwood Village. There's plenty more to see, including Westlands Park.
How to get to Denver Tech Center
Denver Tech Center is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the heart of Greenwood Village.
- Denver International Airport (DEN), 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from Denver Tech Center
- Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 23.4 mi (37.7 km) from Denver Tech Center
Getting to Denver Tech Center on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Orchard Station
- Arapahoe at Village Center Station
- Belleview Station
Things to see and do in and around Denver Tech Center
Things to see near Denver Tech Center:
- Westlands Park (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Cherry Creek State Park (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Inverness Business Park (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- South Suburban Sports Complex (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Denver Broncos Training Camp (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
Things to do in Denver Tech Center
- Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre
- The Landmark Theatre Greenwood Village
When is the best time to visit Greenwood Village?