What's Northfield like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Northfield, especially its restaurants. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great shops. Take time to see places such as Northfield Stapleton and Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge while you're here. Union Station and Colorado Convention Center are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Northfield
Northfield is located 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the heart of Denver.
- Denver International Airport (DEN), 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from Northfield
- Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from Northfield
Things to see and do in and around Northfield
Things to see near Northfield:
- Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Dick's Sporting Goods Park (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- City Park (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Anschutz Medical Campus (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- National Western Complex (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
Things to do near Northfield:
- Northfield Stapleton (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Denver Zoo (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- The Mission Ballroom (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Bluebird Theater (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Denver?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: May, July, April, June (average 48 mm of rainfall)