What's Noarlunga like?If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Noarlunga. Places such as Port Noarlunga Jetty and Port Noarlunga Beach are just a little farther away. Chapel Hill Winery and Onkaparinga River National Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to NoarlungaNoarlunga is located 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 14 mi (22.5 km) from Noarlunga
Things to see and do in and around Noarlunga
Things to see near Noarlunga:
- Port Noarlunga Jetty (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Port Noarlunga Beach (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Onkaparinga River National Park (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Onkaparinga River Wetlands (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- South Port Beach (2 mi/3.2 km away)
Things to do near Noarlunga:
- Chapel Hill Winery (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Coriole Vineyards (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Fishermans Wharf Market Port Adelaide (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Rosemount Estate (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Hardy Wine Company (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, August (average 68 mm of rainfall)