What's Las Vegas Strip like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Las Vegas Strip, especially its restaurants and entertainment venues. Take time to enjoy the neighbourhood's live music scene and selection of bars. Take in some culture at a top spot such as The Cosmopolitan Casino. Bellagio Casino and Casino at Luxor Las Vegas are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
How to get to Las Vegas Strip
Las Vegas Strip is located 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Paradise.
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-Harry Reid Intl.), 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Las Vegas Strip
- Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from Las Vegas Strip
- Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal), 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from Las Vegas Strip
Things to see and do in and around Las Vegas Strip
What to see in Las Vegas Strip
- T-Mobile Arena
- Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign
- The Park
Things to do in Las Vegas Strip
- The Cosmopolitan Casino
- Bellagio Casino
- Tropicana Las Vegas Casino
- Excalibur Casino
- Casino at Luxor Las Vegas
Other popular Las Vegas Strip attractions
- Mandalay Bay Casino
- Dolby Live
- LINQ Promenade
- Miracle Mile Shops
- Crystals at City Center
When is the best time to visit Paradise?