What's Carnes Hill like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Carnes Hill? Places such as Westfield Liverpool and TreeTop Adventure Park Sydney are just a little farther away. Tik Tocs Indoor Family Fun Centre and Crossroads Homemaker Centre are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Carnes Hill
Carnes Hill is located 21.2 mi (34.1 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from Carnes Hill
Things to see and do in and around Carnes Hill
Things to see near Carnes Hill:
- University of Wollongong, South Western Sydney Campus (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Western Sydney University, Liverpool Campus (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Badgerys Creek Memorial Cemetery (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Edmondson Regional Park (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Leacock Regional Park (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
Things to do near Carnes Hill:
- Westfield Liverpool (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Tik Tocs Indoor Family Fun Centre (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Crossroads Homemaker Centre (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Casula Mall (3 mi/4.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)