What's Dry Creek like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Dry Creek? Take time to see places such as Barker Inlet-St Kilda Aquatic Reserve and Adelaide International Bird Sanctuary National Park-Winaityinaityi Pangkara National Park while you're here. South Australian Maritime Museum and Jackalope Studio Gallery are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Dry Creek
Dry Creek is located 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 8.7 mi (13.9 km) from Dry Creek
Things to see and do in and around Dry Creek
What to see in Dry Creek
- Barker Inlet-St Kilda Aquatic Reserve
- Adelaide International Bird Sanctuary National Park-Winaityinaityi Pangkara National Park
Things to do near Dry Creek:
- South Australian Maritime Museum (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Jackalope Studio Gallery (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Carpe Diem the Art of Living (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- KartMania & Laser Force Skirmish Centre (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- ISKCON Adelaide (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 61 mm of rainfall)