What's Flinders Park like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Flinders Park? Visit places such as Hindmarsh Stadium and Adelaide Entertainment Centre when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Harbour Town Adelaide and Henley Beach are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Flinders Park
Flinders Park is located 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Flinders Park
Things to see and do in and around Flinders Park
Things to see near Flinders Park:
- Hindmarsh Stadium (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Adelaide Entertainment Centre (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Henley Beach (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Adelaide Convention Centre (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- River Torrens Footbridge (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
Things to do near Flinders Park:
- Harbour Town Adelaide (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Adelaide Festival Centre (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Adelaide Casino (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Adelaide Central Market (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Adelaide Showground (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 61 mm of rainfall)