What's Ascot Park like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Ascot Park? Visit places such as Morphettville Racecourse and SA Aquatic and Leisure Centre when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Westfield Marion Shopping Centre and Jetty Road are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Ascot Park
Ascot Park is located 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 3.7 mi (6 km) from Ascot Park
Things to see and do in and around Ascot Park
Things to see near Ascot Park:
- Flinders University (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Moseley Square (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Glenelg Jetty (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Holdfast Marina (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Glenelg Beach (3 mi/4.8 km away)
Things to do near Ascot Park:
- Morphettville Racecourse (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- SA Aquatic and Leisure Centre (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Westfield Marion Shopping Centre (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Jetty Road (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- The Beachhouse (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 61 mm of rainfall)