What's Wynn Vale like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Wynn Vale? Take time to see the sights such as Wynn Vale Gullies Reserve while you're here. Tea Tree Plaza and Yulinda Gully are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Wynn Vale
Wynn Vale is located 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from Wynn Vale
Things to see and do in and around Wynn Vale
Things to see near Wynn Vale:
- Wynn Vale Gullies Reserve (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Yulinda Gully (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Cobbler Creek Recreation Park (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Kara Crescent Reserve (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Angove Conservation Park (2.5 mi/4 km away)
Things to do near Wynn Vale:
- Tea Tree Plaza (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Bird in Hand Winery (2.1 mi/3.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, August (average 68 mm of rainfall)