What's McKail like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider McKail? Places such as Town Centre and Town Hall are just a little farther away. Albany Entertainment Centre and Mount Melville Lookout are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to McKail
McKail is located 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the heart of Albany.
- Albany, WA (ALH), 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from McKail
Things to see and do in and around McKail
Things to see near McKail:
- Town Centre (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Town Hall (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Albany Visitor Centre (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Mount Melville Lookout (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Billaboya Reserve (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
Things to do near McKail:
- Albany Entertainment Centre (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Vancouver Arts Centre (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Western Australian Museum (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Patrick Taylor Cottage (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Old Gaol Museum (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Albany?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: August, September, July, October (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, September (average 103 mm of rainfall)