What's Mount Clarence like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Mount Clarence? Nature lovers can visit Torndirrup National Park and Two Peoples Bay Nature Reserve. There's plenty more to see, including Middleton Beach and Emu Point Beach.
How to get to Mount Clarence
Mount Clarence is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Albany.
- Albany, WA (ALH), 7.7 mi (12.3 km) from Mount Clarence
Things to see and do in and around Mount Clarence
What to see in Mount Clarence
- Middleton Beach
- Emu Point Beach
- Goode Beach
- Torndirrup National Park
- Two Peoples Bay Nature Reserve
Things to do near Mount Clarence:
- Princess Royal Fortress Military Museum (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Albany Entertainment Centre (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Western Australian Museum (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Patrick Taylor Cottage (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Albany Convict Gaol Museum (1 mi/1.6 km away)
Other popular Mount Clarence attractions
- Cosy Corner Beach
- Emu Beach
- Cheyne Beach
- Misery Beach
- Salmon Holes Beach