What's Centennial Park like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Centennial Park, especially its restaurants. You can take time to discover this family-friendly neighbourhood's spas and shops. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Torndirrup National Park and Two Peoples Bay Nature Reserve. There's plenty more to see, including Middleton Beach and Emu Beach.
How to get to Centennial Park
Centennial Park is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Albany.
- Albany, WA (ALH), 6.7 mi (10.9 km) from Centennial Park
Things to see and do in and around Centennial Park
What to see in Centennial Park
- Middleton Beach
- Emu Beach
- Emu Point Beach
- Torndirrup National Park
- Cosy Corner Beach
Things to do near Centennial Park:
- Albany Entertainment Centre (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Western Australian Museum (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Vancouver Arts Centre (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Patrick Taylor Cottage (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Albany Convict Gaol Museum (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
Other popular Centennial Park attractions
- Two Peoples Bay Nature Reserve
- Goode Beach
- Dingo Beach
- Shelley Beach
- West Cape Howe National Park