What's Perth City Centre like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Perth City Centre. Take time to see places such as HBF Arena and Lakeside Joondalup while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Neil Hawkins Park and Yellagonga Regional Park.
How to get to Perth City Centre
Perth City Centre is located 16 mi (25.7 km) from the heart of Perth.
- Perth Airport (PER), 17.7 mi (28.4 km) from Perth City Centre
Things to see and do in and around Perth City Centre
What to see in Perth City Centre
- HBF Arena
- Edith Cowan University Joondalup Campus
- Neil Hawkins Park
- Western Australia Police Academy
- Yellagonga Regional Park
Things to do near Perth City Centre:
- Lakeside Joondalup (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- Westfield Whitford City (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Wanneroo Botanical Gardens & Mini Golf (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Ocean Keys Shopping Centre (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Raya Thai Aroma Massage (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Perth?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 138 mm of rainfall)