What's Spencer Park like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Spencer Park? Visit places such as Town Hall and Middleton Beach when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Albany Entertainment Centre and National Anzac Centre are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Spencer Park
Spencer Park is located 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Albany.
- Albany, WA (ALH), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Spencer Park
Things to see and do in and around Spencer Park
Things to see near Spencer Park:
- Town Hall (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Middleton Beach (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Albany Visitor Centre (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- National Anzac Centre (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Town Centre (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
Things to do near Spencer Park:
- Albany Entertainment Centre (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Western Australian Museum (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Vancouver Arts Centre (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Patrick Taylor Cottage (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Princess Royal Fortress Military Museum (1.9 mi/3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Albany?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: August, September, July, October (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, September (average 103 mm of rainfall)