What's Yakamia like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Yakamia? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Torndirrup National Park and Two Peoples Bay Nature Reserve. There's plenty more to see, including Middleton Beach and Emu Point Beach.
How to get to Yakamia
Yakamia is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Albany.
- Albany, WA (ALH), 6 mi (9.7 km) from Yakamia
Things to see and do in and around Yakamia
What to see in Yakamia
- Middleton Beach
- Emu Point Beach
- Goode Beach
- Torndirrup National Park
- Cosy Corner Beach
Things to do near Yakamia:
- Albany Entertainment Centre (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Western Australian Museum (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Princess Royal Fortress Military Museum (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Patrick Taylor Cottage (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Vancouver Arts Centre (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
Other popular Yakamia attractions
- Two Peoples Bay Nature Reserve
- Shelley Beach
- Emu Beach
- Cheyne Beach
- Misery Beach