What's Collingwood Park like?
When you stay in Collingwood Park, you can easily get to the beach or visit its waterfront. Nature lovers can visit Torndirrup National Park and Two Peoples Bay Nature Reserve. There's plenty more to see, including Emu Point Beach and Middleton Beach.
How to get to Collingwood Park
Collingwood Park is located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the heart of Albany.
- Albany, WA (ALH), 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from Collingwood Park
Things to see and do in and around Collingwood Park
What to see in Collingwood Park
- Emu Point Beach
- Middleton Beach
- Torndirrup National Park
- Two Peoples Bay Nature Reserve
- Little Beach
Things to do near Collingwood Park:
- Albany Entertainment Centre (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Princess Royal Fortress Military Museum (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Western Australian Museum (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Patrick Taylor Cottage (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Albany Convict Gaol Museum (3 mi/4.7 km away)
Other popular Collingwood Park attractions
- Cosy Corner Beach
- Emu Beach
- Goode Beach
- Cheyne Beach
- Misery Beach