What's Northbridge like?
In Northbridge, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see places such as Rockface Indoor Climbing Centre and Northbridge Piazza while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Chinatown and State Theatre Centre.
How to get to Northbridge
Northbridge is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Perth.
- Perth Airport (PER), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Northbridge
Things to see and do in and around Northbridge
What to see in Northbridge
- Rockface Indoor Climbing Centre
- Northbridge Piazza
- Russell Square
- National Archives of Australia
Things to do in Northbridge
- State Theatre Centre
When is the best time to visit Perth?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, May (average 119 mm of rainfall)