What's Henderson like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Henderson. Nature lovers can visit Beeliar Regional Park. Coogee Beach and Ngarkal Beach are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Henderson
Henderson is located 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from the heart of Perth.
- Perth Airport (PER), 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from Henderson
Things to see and do in and around Henderson
Things to see near Henderson:
- Beeliar Regional Park (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Coogee Beach (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Ngarkal Beach (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- John Graham Recreation Reserve (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Harry Waring Marsupial Reserve (3 mi/4.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Perth?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, May (average 119 mm of rainfall)