What's Mandurah like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Mandurah, especially its restaurants and beach access. You can take time to discover this family-friendly neighbourhood's shops and waterfront. Take in some culture at Mandurah Performing Arts Center and Mandurah Community Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Town Beach and Family Bathing Area.
Things to see and do in and around Mandurah
What to see in Mandurah
- Mandurah Visitor Centre
- Town Beach
- Family Bathing Area
Things to do in Mandurah
- Mandurah Performing Arts Center
- Mandurah Community Museum
When is the best time to visit Perth?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 138 mm of rainfall)