What's Belmont like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Belmont, especially its restaurants. Take time to discover this family-friendly neighbourhood's shops. Take time to see the sights such as Signal Hill Bushland while you're here. Ascot Racecourse and DFO Perth are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Belmont
Belmont is located 4 mi (6.4 km) from the heart of Perth.
- Perth Airport (PER), 2.1 mi (3.5 km) from Belmont
Things to see and do in and around Belmont
Things to see near Belmont:
- Signal Hill Bushland (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Crown Perth (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Optus Stadium (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Gloucester Park Raceway (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- WACA (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
Things to do near Belmont:
- Ascot Racecourse (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- DFO Perth (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Belmont Forum Shopping Centre (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
- Belmont Racecourse (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- SuperCars Perth (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Perth?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 138 mm of rainfall)