What's Torndirrup like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Torndirrup? Nature lovers can visit Torndirrup National Park and The Gap. There's plenty more to see, including Albany's Historic Whaling Station and Cheyne Beach.
How to get to Torndirrup
Torndirrup is located 4.4 mi (7 km) from the heart of Albany.
- Albany, WA (ALH), 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from Torndirrup
Things to see and do in and around Torndirrup
What to see in Torndirrup
- Torndirrup National Park
- The Gap
- Cheyne Beach
- Misery Beach
- Sharp Point Lookout
Things to do near Torndirrup:
- Albany's Historic Whaling Station (6.9 mi/11.1 km away)
- Albany Entertainment Centre (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Vancouver Arts Centre (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Western Australian Museum (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Old Gaol Museum (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
Other popular Torndirrup attractions
- Cable Beach
- Jimmy Newells Harbour
- Salmon Holes Beach