What's Robinson like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Robinson. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Torndirrup National Park and Two Peoples Bay Nature Reserve. There's plenty more to see, including Middleton Beach and Goode Beach.
How to get to Robinson
Robinson is located 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of Albany.
- Albany, WA (ALH), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Robinson
Things to see and do in and around Robinson
What to see in Robinson
- Middleton Beach
- Torndirrup National Park
- Goode Beach
- Emu Point Beach
- Cosy Corner Beach
Things to do near Robinson:
- Albany Entertainment Centre (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Western Australian Museum (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Princess Royal Fortress Military Museum (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Vancouver Arts Centre (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Old Gaol Museum (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
Other popular Robinson attractions
- Shelley Beach
- Two Peoples Bay Nature Reserve
- Emu Beach
- Cheyne Beach
- Misery Beach