What's Goode Beach like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Goode Beach? Take time to see places such as Torndirrup National Park and Goode Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Whalers Beach.
How to get to Goode Beach
Goode Beach is located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the heart of Albany.
- Albany, WA (ALH), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Goode Beach
Things to see and do in and around Goode Beach
What to see in Goode Beach
- Torndirrup National Park
- Goode Beach
- Whalers Beach
Things to do near Goode Beach:
- Albany Entertainment Centre (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Albany's Historic Whaling Station (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Western Australian Museum (5 mi/8 km away)
- Princess Royal Fortress Military Museum (4 mi/6.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Albany?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: August, September, July, October (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, September (average 103 mm of rainfall)