Where is Cheyne Beach?
Cheyne Beach is located in Frenchman Bay. You can easily spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and exploring what this neighbourhood has to offer. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Albany's Historic Whaling Station and Goode Beach.
Where can I stay near Cheyne Beach?
You might want to consider this hotel in Cheyne Beach.
Albany Dreamtime Cottage - 1 mi (1.6 km) away
- 4-star B&B • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Walkable location
Things to see and do near Cheyne Beach
What to see near Cheyne Beach
- Goode Beach
- Torndirrup National Park
- Middleton Beach
- Emu Point Beach
- Two Peoples Bay Nature Reserve
Things to do near Cheyne Beach
- Albany's Historic Whaling Station
- Albany Entertainment Centre
- Princess Royal Fortress Military Museum
- Western Australian Museum
- Albany Convict Gaol Museum
How to get to Cheyne Beach
Flights to Albany
- Albany, WA (ALH), 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from central Albany