What's Salisbury like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Salisbury. Visit places such as Cobbler Creek Recreation Park and Kaurna Park Wetlands when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Little Para River Nature Reserve and Wynn Vale Gullies Reserve are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Salisbury
Salisbury is located 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from Salisbury
Things to see and do in and around Salisbury
Things to see near Salisbury:
- Cobbler Creek Recreation Park (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Kaurna Park Wetlands (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Little Para River Nature Reserve (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
- Wynn Vale Gullies Reserve (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Kara Crescent Reserve (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 61 mm of rainfall)