What's Nudgee like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Nudgee? Take time to see places such as Nudgee Golf Club and Boondall Wetlands Reserve while you're here. XXXX Brewery is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Nudgee
Nudgee is located 8 mi (12.8 km) from the heart of Brisbane.
- Brisbane Airport (BNE), 2 mi (3.2 km) from Nudgee
Things to see and do in and around Nudgee
Things to see near Nudgee:
- Australian Catholic University (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- St Joseph's Nudgee College (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Brisbane Entertainment Centre (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Shorncliffe Beach (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Brisbane International Cruise Terminal (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
Things to do near Nudgee:
- Nudgee Golf Club (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Boondall Ice Rink (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- DFO Brisbane (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Westfield Chermside (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Doomben Racecourse (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Brisbane?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)