What's Scullin like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Scullin. Places such as Australian Institute of Sport and Canberra Stadium are just a little farther away. National Dinosaur Museum and Federation Square are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Scullin
Scullin is located 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the heart of Canberra.
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from Scullin
Things to see and do in and around Scullin
Things to see near Scullin:
- University of Canberra (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Canberra Stadium (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- National Arboretum Canberra (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Telstra Tower (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Australian National Botanic Gardens (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
Things to do near Scullin:
- Australian Institute of Sport (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- National Dinosaur Museum (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Federation Square (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Cockington Green (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Big Splash Waterpark (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Canberra?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, February, December (average 88 mm of rainfall)