What's Coombs like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Coombs? Have a relaxing day visiting Molonglo River Reserve. Stromlo Forest Park and National Zoo and Aquarium are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Coombs
Coombs is located 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the heart of Canberra.
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Coombs
Things to see and do in and around Coombs
Things to see near Coombs:
- Molonglo River Reserve (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Stromlo Forest Park (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Mount Stromlo Observatory (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- National Arboretum Canberra (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Royal Australian Mint (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
Things to do near Coombs:
- National Zoo and Aquarium (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Royal Canberra Golf Club (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- National Museum of Australia (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Big Splash Waterpark (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Albert Hall (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Canberra?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: March, August, October, December (average 55 mm of rainfall)