What's Gilmore like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Gilmore. Places such as Delta Force Paintball Canberra and Tuggeranong Hill Nature Reserve are just a little farther away. Isaacs Ridge Nature Reserve and Jerrabomberra Grassland Reserve - Canberra Nature Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Gilmore
Gilmore is located 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from the heart of Canberra.
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.), 8 mi (12.9 km) from Gilmore
Things to see and do in and around Gilmore
Things to see near Gilmore:
- Tuggeranong Hill Nature Reserve (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Isaacs Ridge Nature Reserve (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Jerrabomberra Grassland Reserve - Canberra Nature Park (3.8 mi/6 km away)
- Tuggeranong Town Park Beach (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Queanbeyan Nature Reserve (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
Things to do near Gilmore:
- Delta Force Paintball Canberra (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Questacon – National Science & Technology Centre (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- National Portrait Gallery (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Capital Public Golf Course (5 mi/8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Canberra?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: March, August, October, December (average 55 mm of rainfall)