What's Stirling like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Stirling. Places to visit such as Stromlo Forest Park and Mount Stromlo Observatory are not far away. Royal Australian Mint and National Zoo and Aquarium are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Stirling
Stirling is located 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the heart of Canberra.
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.), 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from Stirling
Things to see and do in and around Stirling
Things to see near Stirling:
- Stromlo Forest Park (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Mount Stromlo Observatory (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Royal Australian Mint (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Canberra Nature Park (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- National Arboretum Canberra (4.4 mi/7 km away)
Things to do near Stirling:
- National Zoo and Aquarium (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Royal Canberra Golf Club (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Canberra?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: March, August, October, December (average 55 mm of rainfall)