What's Calwell like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Calwell. Have a relaxing day visiting Tuggeranong Hill Nature Reserve. Delta Force Paintball Canberra and Questacon – National Science & Technology Centre are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Calwell
Calwell is located 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the heart of Canberra.
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from Calwell
Things to see and do in and around Calwell
Things to see near Calwell:
- Tuggeranong Hill Nature Reserve (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Tuggeranong Town Park Beach (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- Isaacs Ridge Nature Reserve (5 mi/8 km away)
- Lanyon Landscape Conservation (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Pine Island-Point Hut (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
Things to do near Calwell:
- Delta Force Paintball Canberra (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Questacon – National Science & Technology Centre (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- National Portrait Gallery (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Canberra?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: March, August, October, December (average 55 mm of rainfall)