What's Queanbeyan East like?
In Queanbeyan East, you can spend time visiting the gardens or simply enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see the sights such as Trinculo Place Park while you're here. Pialligo Estate and The Queanbeyan Performing Arts Centre are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Queanbeyan East
Queanbeyan East is located 8 mi (12.8 km) from the heart of Canberra.
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.), 4 mi (6.5 km) from Queanbeyan East
Things to see and do in and around Queanbeyan East
Things to see near Queanbeyan East:
- Trinculo Place Park (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Lanyon Homestead (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Queanbeyan Nature Reserve (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Jerrabomberra Grassland Reserve - Canberra Nature Park (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Lanyon Drive Cemetery (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
Things to do near Queanbeyan East:
- Pialligo Estate (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- The Queanbeyan Performing Arts Centre (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Capital Public Golf Course (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Canberra?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: March, August, October, December (average 55 mm of rainfall)