What's Fraser like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Fraser? Take time to see places such as Australian Reptile Centre and Dunlop Grasslands Nature Reserve while you're here. Federation Square and Cockington Green are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Fraser
Fraser is located 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the heart of Canberra.
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.), 11.5 mi (18.4 km) from Fraser
Things to see and do in and around Fraser
Things to see near Fraser:
- Dunlop Grasslands Nature Reserve (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- University of Canberra (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Ginninderra Village (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Jarramlee Nature Reserve (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Yerra Beach (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
Things to do near Fraser:
- Australian Reptile Centre (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Federation Square (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Cockington Green (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- National Dinosaur Museum (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Big Splash Waterpark (4.3 mi/7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Canberra?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: October, August, March, June (average 56 mm of rainfall)