What's Higgins like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Higgins? Places such as Big Splash Waterpark and Australian Institute of Sport are just a little farther away. National Dinosaur Museum and Federation Square are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Higgins
Higgins is located 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from the heart of Canberra.
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.), 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from Higgins
Things to see and do in and around Higgins
Things to see near Higgins:
- University of Canberra (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- National Arboretum Canberra (4.4 mi/7.2 km away)
- Canberra Stadium (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Telstra Tower (5 mi/8 km away)
- Gossan Hill Nature Reserve (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
Things to do near Higgins:
- Big Splash Waterpark (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Australian Institute of Sport (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- National Dinosaur Museum (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Federation Square (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Canberra Reptile Zoo (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Canberra?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: March, August, October, December (average 55 mm of rainfall)