What's Duffy like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Duffy? Take time to see the sights such as Narrabundah Hill Reserve while you're here. Stromlo Forest Park and Mount Stromlo Observatory are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Duffy
Duffy is located 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the heart of Canberra.
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from Duffy
Things to see and do in and around Duffy
Things to see near Duffy:
- Narrabundah Hill Reserve (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Stromlo Forest Park (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Mount Stromlo Observatory (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Royal Australian Mint (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- National Arboretum Canberra (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
Things to do near Duffy:
- National Zoo and Aquarium (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Royal Canberra Golf Club (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Canberra?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: October, August, March, June (average 56 mm of rainfall)