What's Palmerston like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Palmerston? Nature lovers can visit Commonwealth Park and Lake Burley Griffin. There's plenty more to see, including Big Splash Waterpark and Canberra Centre.
How to get to Palmerston
Palmerston is located 6 mi (9.7 km) from the heart of Canberra.
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Palmerston
Things to see and do in and around Palmerston
What to see in Palmerston
- University of Canberra
- Australian National University
- Commonwealth Park
- Lake Burley Griffin
- King's Park
Things to do in Palmerston
- Big Splash Waterpark
- Canberra Centre
- National Zoo and Aquarium
- Canberra Reptile Zoo
Other popular Palmerston attractions
- Namadgi National Park
- Bimbi Beach
- Black Mountain Nature Reserve
- Aranda Bushland Nature Reserve
- Aranda Snowgums