What's Duntroon like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Duntroon. Take time to see places such as Mount Pleasant Nature Reserve and Changi Chapel while you're here. National Gallery of Australia and Pialligo Estate are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Duntroon
Duntroon is located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the heart of Canberra.
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Duntroon
Things to see and do in and around Duntroon
What to see in Duntroon
- Mount Pleasant Nature Reserve
- Changi Chapel
Things to do near Duntroon:
- National Gallery of Australia (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Pialligo Estate (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- National Portrait Gallery (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Questacon (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- National Capital Exhibition (2 mi/3.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Canberra?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: March, August, October, December (average 55 mm of rainfall)