What's Mount Osmond like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Mount Osmond. Visit places such as Burnside Village Shopping Centre and Magill Estate Winery when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Belair National Park and Rymill Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Mount Osmond
Mount Osmond is located 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Mount Osmond
Things to see and do in and around Mount Osmond
Things to see near Mount Osmond:
- Belair National Park (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
- Rymill Park (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Mount Lofty Botanic Garden (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Victoria Square (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Adelaide Town Hall (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
Things to do near Mount Osmond:
- Burnside Village Shopping Centre (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Magill Estate Winery (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- National Wine Centre of Australia (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Ayers House Museum (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- East End Cafe Precinct (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 61 mm of rainfall)