What's Lawson like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Lawson. Places to visit such as Australian Institute of Sport and Canberra Stadium are not far away. Big Splash Waterpark and National Dinosaur Museum are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Lawson
Lawson is located 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the heart of Canberra.
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.), 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from Lawson
Things to see and do in and around Lawson
Things to see near Lawson:
- University of Canberra (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Canberra Stadium (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- National Hockey Centre (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Netball ACT (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- EPIC (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
Things to do near Lawson:
- Australian Institute of Sport (1.6 mi/2.7 km away)
- Big Splash Waterpark (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- National Dinosaur Museum (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Cockington Green (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Federation Square (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Canberra?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: March, August, October, December (average 55 mm of rainfall)