What's McKellar like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than McKellar. Places such as National Dinosaur Museum and Cockington Green are just a little farther away. Federation Square and Big Splash Waterpark are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to McKellar
McKellar is located 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the heart of Canberra.
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from McKellar
Things to see and do in and around McKellar
Things to see near McKellar:
- University of Canberra (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
- Canberra Stadium (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- National Hockey Centre (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Netball ACT (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- EPIC (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
Things to do near McKellar:
- National Dinosaur Museum (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Cockington Green (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Federation Square (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Big Splash Waterpark (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Australian Institute of Sport (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Canberra?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: October, August, March, June (average 56 mm of rainfall)