What's North Hobart like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about North Hobart, especially its restaurants. You can take time to discover this walkable neighbourhood's historical sites and waterfront. Take time to see places such as North Hobart Oval and Train Park while you're here. Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens and Domain Tennis Centre are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to North Hobart
North Hobart is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Hobart.
- Hobart International Airport (HBA), 10 mi (16.1 km) from North Hobart
Things to see and do in and around North Hobart
What to see in North Hobart
- North Hobart Oval
- Train Park
Things to do near North Hobart:
- Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Domain Tennis Centre (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Hobart Aquatic Centre (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- Theatre Royal (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Hobart?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, November, May (average 69 mm of rainfall)