What's Battery Point like?
Visitors speak favourably about all that Battery Point has to offer, including its waterfront. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great shops and cafes. Take time to see places such as Narryna Heritage Museum and St. George's Anglican Church while you're here. Salamanca Market and Salamanca Place are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Battery Point
Battery Point is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Hobart.
- Hobart International Airport (HBA), 9.5 mi (15.4 km) from Battery Point
Things to see and do in and around Battery Point
Things to see near Battery Point:
- St. George's Anglican Church (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Parliament House (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Brooke Street Pier (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Mona Ferry Terminal (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Hobart Function and Conference Centre (0.6 mi/1 km away)
Things to do near Battery Point:
- Narryna Heritage Museum (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Salamanca Market (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Salamanca Place (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Wrest Point Casino (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Maritime Museum of Tasmania (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Hobart?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, November, May (average 69 mm of rainfall)