What's Kingston like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Kingston. Take time to see places such as Kingborough Sports Centre and Denison Street Reserve while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Tas Laser Skirmish.
How to get to Kingston
Kingston is located 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from the heart of Hobart.
- Hobart International Airport (HBA), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from Kingston
Things to see and do in and around Kingston
What to see in Kingston
- Kingborough Sports Centre
- Denison Street Reserve
Things to do near Kingston:
- Tas Laser Skirmish (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Inverawe Native Gardens (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Hobart?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, November, May (average 69 mm of rainfall)