What's Brighton like?
While in Brighton, you can enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see the sights such as Jordan Nature Reserve while you're here. Stefano Lubiana Wines and Shene are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Brighton
Brighton is located 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the heart of Hobart.
- Hobart International Airport (HBA), 16 mi (25.8 km) from Brighton
Things to see and do in and around Brighton
Things to see near Brighton:
- Jordan Nature Reserve (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Shene (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Hobart?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, November, May (average 69 mm of rainfall)